PRESENTING fish dishes for your child, the most comfortable when in the form of fillets or without thorns. Although initially difficult, fillet can be learned well through practice. Practice makes perfect, right?
Fish-fillet could have been processed in a variety of dishes. For your child, it is certainly easier for them to eat rather than hindered thorns.
Consider the steps raised fish spines, the following:
1. Make sure the fish must be fresh. Clean the fish entrails so when mem-fillet, fish meat can be cut properly. Kaip Use a clean cloth or paper towel to remove moisture fish so that the fish is easily cut.
2. Put the knife in between the fins and tail. Make a straight cut down through flesh and bone. Exhaust fins and tail.
3. Starting from the tip of the head, cut with a knife along the backbone slowly. Cut the ribs to separate the pieces of fish fillets.
4. Cut thin fillets of fish stomachs. Besides good to eat, also cooked faster than other parts of fillet fat and richer.
5. Place the blade on the tip of the tail in between the skin and meat. Run knife along slowly with a fish fillet knife position slightly tilted down and one hand on the skin of the fish to be cut.