When shopping weekly, usually you will buy some groceries at a time to be stocked. Maybe one beef, because storage is fairly easy. You enter into the freezer and the meat was preserved for days. When in fact this method is not effective enough to keep the meat.
Meat will indeed be kept in the freezer, but improper storage method will make the meat loses more nutrients. Here are some tips to keep fresh beef that is not a lot of wasted nutrients.
1. If the meat is not cooked immediately, should be stored in the refrigerator in the coldest part (not the freezer) or chiller. Keep the temperature between 1-5 degrees Celsius so that bacteria does not grow and the decaying flesh.
2. If the meat is dirty, you should not be washed with water. You simply clean the meat by hand or cut the dirty part. Wash meat will only add to the number of bacteria (which exist in tap water) to the surface of the meat. This will speed up the decomposition process and shorten the shelf life of meat.
3. Before storing meat, you should put in a container, then cover tightly with plastic airtight.
4. Keep the meat in a separate container, do not mix raw meat with meat that has been processed or cooked.
5. If you have a large supply of meat, meat store reams. Always put raw meat just one layer only.
6. Let’s not keep the meat intact. Store in small pieces.
7. If all this is done properly, then the meat can last more than three days.